Skip to main content


University housing

Finding a new flat is never easy, looking for a flat in a foreign country can sometimes feel impossible. Luckily for you, French higher education institutions are partnered with the CROUS, which offers accommodation in student halls for a smaller fee than a private rental. In order to be attributed a room, you must apply on the CROUS website before May 31. If you don't meet the requirements to participate in the main phase, you can still apply to the complementary phase that will open on July 9 on

Institut Agro Dijon, also offers student accommodation in its Magon Residence for international exchange students at a reduced fee compared to private rental. If you are an international individual student, you are also eligible for a room in this student hall, however this can not be guaranteed.

Visit the Magon Residence here :