Skip to main content


During you stay in France, you will need at least 2 types of insurance:

- Home insurance

The rental risk guarantee is an obligation. The home insurance policy can be done with your bank or a private insurer and an online subscription is often possible:

- Liability insurance coverage

You can be responsible for an accident, hurt someone or break something...and have to compensate financially. A liability insurance coverage is compulsory. It is sometimes included in the home insurance.

    If you plan to drive during your stay, you will also need car insurance.