Discover why these students chose to study agricultural machinery at AgroSup Dijon, their different backgrounds and what they see for the future of this field.
We hoped you enjoyed discovering all the ins and outs of the agricultural machinery field just as much as we did. If you are not up to speed on the episodes of this web series, feel free to head over to our YouTube page.
A huge thank you to everyone who worked on this project.
And a special thank you to the interviewees who accepted to figure in this web series:
- The French company Kuhn in the United Kingdom, Brazil, China and Argentina
- The French company Berthaud in France and Ukraine
- The company John Deere in France and Germany for Central Asia
- The company Lemken in France, Canada and Germany
- The company Case IH in Austria
- The company New Holland in Italy
- The international voluntary service in administration in chili
- AXEMA International Hub (French industrial agro equipment syndicate)
- The research agency, Teagasc, specialised in agriculture and the food science industry, in Ireland.